Founded in 1975 to serve private collectors, commercial galleries and international art fairs, Martinspeed is now one of the world’s market leaders in fine art logistics.
Over the years we have, with care and discretion, also built upon this success to expand and develop thorough museum and exhibition services.
• Dedicated to providing services to museums and public institutions that comply with their specific needs whether they be packing, installation, courier, transport, airside supervision, security or environmental services
• Regularly work with major international museums and public institutions
• Our comprehensive services, attention to detail and quality of staff enable us to handle anything from a local collection to extensive international travelling exhibitions
• Our highly trained technicians have a wide variety of experience in the museum environment. We can undertake comprehensive decants due to refurbishment or technical services, if necessary, utilising specialist equipment for large scale exhibits
• Over 40 years’ experience in the handling of fine and decorative arts. We have the capacity, knowledge and resources to successfully undertake any museum service to the highest standard
Please contact the museums team at firstname.lastname@example.org.