Our state-of-the-art storage facilities offer the highest level of security. Martinspeed has five separate warehouse complexes, offering over 150,000 sq. ft. of storage.
- Our main premises are situated in central London, near to Vauxhall Bridge, with 18,000 square feet of both temperature- and climate-control storage and two high specification galleries enabling clients to view their artworks in a discreet environment
- Additional facilities near the Old Kent Road and in Hayes, close to Heathrow, are equally accessible and offer the high standards our clients expect from a Martinspeed warehouse as well as being close to the airport and to Central London
- High-tech security measures are in place across all five sites, which are certified to Museum standards
- All warehouses have been approved for the housing of National Treasures by the National Security Adviser
- Each warehouse boasts CCTV, is equipped with motion detectors throughout and is connected to a central station alarm system, which links directly to the police
- The system has full coverage and audio verification and its installation has been approved by a Lloyds Loss Prevention Officer
- In addition, fire prevention measures include a P1 fire detection system, top grade fire doors, shutters and screens and regular contact with local fire crews to ensure they keep abreast of our systems, exits and procedures