The safety and well being of both our staff and clients is of the utmost importance. We have been working on ways to introduce measures that look after our team while ensuring that we can offer the same level of service.
Following UK Government advice, we are introducing measures that will change our office habits and transport procedures when we return to work. This will be be reviewed regularly based on the information available.
Martinspeed’s operators will be asked to continue a work from home policy. Senior staff will be in the office when needed.
Working together, we can continue to help with estimates, storage and artwork packing, UK and European based road freight and international air freight services.
- Everyone at Martinspeed will follow social distancing of 2 m
- All Martinspeed technicians will wear PPE including nitrile gloves and FFP2 level face masks
- A requirement that anyone showing signs of sickness does not come to work and self isolates if needed
- A general promotion of cleanliness and hygiene
- Martinspeed will look at “cohorting” teams to work together on daily vehicles. The number of technicians will be limited to two with additional staff arriving separately. Courier requests must involve a follow car
- Courier requests must involve a follow car
- All vehicles will continue to be cleaned regularly
- Loading and unloading of vehicles will be staggered
- Martinspeed will consult with clients on a job by job basis should there be any specific requirements
- The security and maintenance of Martinspeed’s warehouses have not been effected
- Viewings should be pre- booked with at least 24 hours’ notice
- A maximum number of two visitors will be allowed into a viewing room at any one time
- Please allow extra time for cleaning and packing in-between viewings
Third party carriers
- All third party carriers should be pre- booked with at least 24 hours’ notice
- Visitors must have their own PPE
- On arrival at Martinspeed, carriers must report to Reception or call designated person to confirm arrival. The number of carriers in a Martinspeed loading area at one time will be restricted
- Once approved, the carrier must remain with their vehicle until told to enter and directed to the designated loading area
- Third party carriers should comply for our requests for a safe exchange of items and paperwork done at a distance
- Social distancing must be followed when it is safe to do so. If not, work should be done side by side, or facing away from each other, rather than face to face if possible
- Any packing materials and equipment must not be left or disposed of at Martinspeed